Focal is looking for senior vision engineers!
Do you have experience with computer vision, cameras, vision techniques in various applications and do you have knowledge of (fine) mechanical and electrical engineering? Then you are the vision engineer that we are looking for!
Focal Vision & Optics develops customized measurement and inspection solutions for customers in the automotive, industrial, semicon and life sciences.
As vision engineer you will be responsible for the development and application of the customized computer vision systems. The development and application of systems means among other thing:
- Finding the right setting of the software parameters, lighting and optics, for the inspection of products by customers. This requires knowledge of all aspects of machine vision.
- Testing and validating the systems for delivery to the customers.
- Delivering support to customers using the systems. These might include advice about the adjustment and also solving the problem in hardware, software or optical parts of the system.
Competence and experience
- HBO / WO education level
- Several years of experience in vision technologies applications with Halcon. Matlab and Labview is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience as a technical substantive systems designer and / or concept designer.
- Passion for advanced measuring equipment.
- Knowledge and experience with computer vision, cameras, lenses, hard- and software
- Knowledge of (fine) mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and experience in installation and services of industrial systems.
- Familiar with D&E and V-model development
- Excellent communication skills and professional attitude.
- Languages: Dutch, English. German is a plus.
For more information please contact Peter Drenth (manager Industrial Inspections) or Gerard van den Eijkel (managing director) Telephone number: +31 (0)53 – 428 7880. You can apply by sending a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.